Broken Custom Favicon Has Been Fixed For All Bogs Of Blogger

Broken Custom Favicon Has Been Fixed For All Bogs Of Blogger | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
In Last Few Days I Found That My Blog's Favicon has not been displayed as I setup and blogger default icon is displaying so I found That There is a problem then I searched the Net for the same Problem and Come to The Point that this is really a Problem and has been solved by Some great Blogger.

Here is the solution for the same. Just Add the Following Code into the 'all-head-content' and we are done with our problem solution

<link href='http://www.blogger.com/favicon.ico' rel='icon' type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Hope this will help you all.

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment