Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta Marked As Spam Blog

Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta Marked As Spam Blog | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
Spam,Make money Online,Blog Tips
Today After my new post About Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Internet Security. I checked My blogger dashboard and to my surprise I found that My blog Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta Has been marked as a spam blog. As in the picture Shown I found a message “This Blog has been locked due to possible blogger terms of service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked" After reading this I request unlock review for Blogging in Web 2.0 Beta Blog. And after hardly 10 Minutes of interval my blog is freed and unlocked.

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment