Google Wishes Happy New Year with I'M Feeling Lucky

Google Wishes Happy New Year with I'M Feeling Lucky | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
All over the world people are sending happy new year Wishes for 2010. And the people who use Google can get New Year’s wishes from Google. Yes Google is making every one Lucky with "I'M feeling Lucky" Button on their search engine. Today I visited Google and searched some news in accidental I got a hit on "I'M feeling Lucky". And What I found See in the Below Image.
Google Wishes Happy New Year with I'M Feeling LuckyDon’t Miss a chance to feel the lucky one. Your Computer screen will be filled with cracks, starts and happy New Year wish from Google’s "I'M feeling Lucky".

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment