Google code can help us to upload java files with free and unlimited band width. Here are few steps for start with Google code.
- Use your Google account to Google Code Hosting. http://code.google.com/hosting/
- Click on New project As Show in below picture
- Fill out the form for starting use of Google Code
- Now click on "Downloads" tab. Now click on "New download" tab.
- Next screen will show you the hosted file get direct link for the file by right click on file and select "Copy link address".