HTC Omega Price in India has not declared yet. HTC is a company that is well known for making high-end smart phones. This phone is extremely enormous not in terms of size, but when it comes to the features as well. HTC launched a new HTC Omega smart phone. The HTC Omega is going to come with a touch screen display that will be measuring a 3.8-inch in size with 800×480 resolution. HTC has given this phone the Dolby mobile and SRS surround sound enhancement option with 3.5 mm audio jack.
The HTC Omega phone has 16 GB internal memory .The phone will be running on the 1.5GHz Qualcomm Processor and it will be having the task of running the Windows Phone v7.1operating system. The smart phone has providing 8 MP cameras that will be capable of 720 p HD video recording. Other options in the camera will include auto-focus camera with LED Flash. The Accelerometer sensor is provided along with the phone in addition to the large screen.
- Network Band: Quad band GSM, Dual band UMTS/HSDPA
- Operating System: Windows Phone v7.1 (Mango)
- CPU (Processor): 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragons MSM8255
- Display Screen Size: 3.8 inches
- Display Type: Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Display resolution: 800×480
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate UI
- Memory: 16GB Internal
- Camera Size: 8.0 Mega Pixels
- Camera Feature: Auto-focus cameras with LED Flash
- Video recording: HD 720p
- Music Player Format Support: .mp3,.wma,.m4a/b
- Video Player Format Support: .mp4,.wmv,.3gp,.3g2
- Microsoft Applications: XBOX Live , Bing Maps , Bing Search , Zune services (pre-loaded)
- Internet Connectivity: Wireless LAN Wi-Fi n, 3G HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA up to 2Mbps
- Data Transfer Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.1, Micro USB
- GPS with assisted GPS
- Dolby Mobile and SRS surround sound
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm audio jack
- Social networking apps (pre-loaded)
- Sensors: Compass, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off while you are talking on it and keep it near your ear
Company will soon announce the HTC Omega Price in India. But as always we recommend please check your current market price/cost.