Company announced the Maxx MX401 Khamosh Price in India as Rs. 2699/-. Maxx MX401 mobiles are very economical of Khamoshhh’ series and offer noise suppression allowing users to talk in noisy environments. This candy bar phone is sleek and good looking. This dual SIM mobile phone is great. Now you keep two SIM’s in one handset. The Operating Frequency is GSM 900/ 1800 MHz. The phone has a great feature like, Bluetooth, FM with Scheduled FM Recording, MP3/Video Player, Expandable Memory card slot, and also GPRS facility. It has a TFT display.
The Maxx MX401 Khamosh phone has 2.0 MP Camera of 1600 x 1200 Pixels with digital zooms and 208 MHz processor. The phone supports an Opera mini web browser for internet accessing and 3.5mm audio jack. The phone has capability of 1500 mAh battery and an estimated 5.5 hours of talk .the music player and video support MP3, WAV, AAC, MP4, 3GP, AVI format. The Maxx MX401 phone is best option with its new noise suppression technology with in a reasonable price.
- Network Band: Dual-band GSM 900/ 1800 MHz
- Dual SIM GSM Standby
- Main Feature: Noise suspension
- Dedicated noise suppression button
- Camera Size: 2.0 Mega Pixels
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200 Pixels
- Camera feature: Digital Zoom
- Video Capture Format: MP4, 3GP, AVI
- Stylish D-pad for navigation
- Internet Connectivity: GPRS
- Data Transfer Connectivity: USB Port, Bluetooth
- SMS, MMS
- Music Format Support: MP3, WAV, AAC
- FM Radio with Scheduled FM Recording
- Games, Ring Tones
- Battery Model: Li-Ion battery to deliver up to 450 hours of Standby Time with 5.5 hours of Talk Time
Maxx MX401 Khamosh Price in India is very affordable as Rs. 2699/-. Please check your local current market price before purchasing it.