Spice Metal M6450 Price in India has been announced as Rs. 3800/-. Spice has come out with its new mobile phone called Spice Metal M6450 which is a dual SIM and dual standby device with impressive list of specifications. The phone is a concentrated with the dimension of 114*49*10.8mm with a light weight Stylish Metallic Body. This bar shaped phone has 6 cm of QVGA TFT display for providing bright contents.
Spice Metal M6450 comes packed with high resolutions of camera for capturing acceptable quality images. Other multimedia options include FM Radio, music player providing Yamaha Amplifier with SRS WOW HD Sound for giving a high quality sound output and 3.5 mm Audio Jack. The phone supports the WAP and GPRS which offer internet faculties. Spice Metal M6450 includes expandable memory up to 8GB through T-Flash Card, Java Games, and Bluetooth. You can use phone as a modem for connecting to your personal computer on internet. The 950 mAh standard Battery providing a talk time up to approx 400 minutes and stand by up to 200 hours.
- Network Band: 900/1800
- SIM Support: GSM Dual SIM Standby
- Display Screen Size: 6.0 cm
- Display Type: QVGA TFT Screen
- Yamaha Amplifier
- Stylish Metallic Body
- Video Recording
- Metallic Body
- SRS WOW HD Audio
- FM Radio
- Video Playing (FPS rate): @25fps, 3gp, mp4
- Audio Connector: 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Phone as a Modem Option
- Java Games
- Speaker Phone
- Data Cable
- Expandable Memory: Supports up to 8 GB with T-Flash Card slot
- Battery Model: 950 mAh Battery to deliver the 400 minutes of talk time with 200 hours of Standby time
- Dimensions: 114 x 49 x 10.8 mm
Spice Metal M6450 Price in India has been announced as Rs. 3800/-.