iball ANDi Price in India. iBall is well known for manufacturing a computer components. Now iBall has also getting interest in mobile market and launched a various mobile phones. This time the company introduced a new smart phone called iball ANDi is a Dual SIM and Dual standby compatible phone. The company offers a Wi-Fi wireless LAN connectivity for access the internet facility and also has a GPRS/EDGE facility. The camera is also good offers 3.0 mega pixels with digital zoom and shot the multiple picture through multi shot mode. You will be seeing all images with 3.2 inches capacitive touch screen display. The smart phone runs on Android Froyo v2.2 operating system and gets the processing power of 416MHz ARM9 processor.
iball ANDi offers the feature of GPS system with this user will able to find the correct locations and also has a G-sensor with 3-axis support. The storage capacity offers to save files through expandable external memory card slot which is able to supporting up to 32 GB micro SD card. When consider to entertainment, the phone has a stereo FM radio, music player support the mp3 & AMR files, video player and games. For data connectivity the phone has a Bluetooth option and the 1000 mAh Li-ion battery promising for good power backup.
- Network Band: Quad band GSM 900/1200
- SIM Type: Dual SIM with Dual Standby support
- Processor: ARM9
- Processor Power: 416MHz
- Operating System: Google Android Froyo v2.2
- Display Screen Size: 3.2 inches
- Display Type: Capacitive touch screen
- G-sensor 3-Axis support
- 3.5mm Audio Connector jack
- Camera Size: 3.0 Mega pixels
- Camera Features: Multi-shot mode with Digital zoom
- Video player
- Audio format Support: MP3 and AMR
- FM Radio
- GPS with A-GPS (Assisted GPS)
- Data Transfer connectivity: Bluetooth with A2DP
- Internet connectivity: GPRS/EDGE and Wireless LAN Wi-Fi
- Expandable Memory: up to 32GB
- microSD card slot
- Battery Model: Li-ion 1000mAh
iball ANDi Price in India will be announced soon.