Social Twist Will Help You to Tell About Your Blog To Friends

Social Twist Will Help You to Tell About Your Blog To Friends | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
Watch out at the end of my every post you will find a 'Tell a Friend'. The word 'Tell a Friend is a good marketing solution for all of us who wants to get tons of daily traffic.

Social Twist launched this great widget to help most the peoples and blogger like us. Totally free to use and install no need to make an account with social twist. But I recommend to sign up for this great widget. Because this will give us the power of customization. And gives us about the full control of usage stats. This small but very useful widget helps us to and the visitors to share the website or blog content with friends on all kind of famous social networks, e-mails ,blogs and On IM. And this keeps visitor on our site they can send whole content without leaving your site.

Lets Try it Now Click Here to Get Your Code

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

2 comments:

Nancy Devine said...

I tried to add this widget to my blogger blog. But it didn't work. When I went to the edit html part to find the place to insert the code from Social Twist the spot wasn't there.
Any suggestions?
-Nancy Devine
ndev1@yahoo.com

Gurpreet Singh said...

yes I Have To Give one. Follow the Steps Given in Social Twist's Site. If Problem Again Comes Let me Know I Will Do my Best To help you.

Post a Comment