Quality Matters Quantity Doesn't

Quality Matters Quantity Doesn't | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
When I Started Blogging in 2006 I think that writing 8 to 10 posts will boost my blog's search engine tracking. As on time I am getting mature on blogging I found many of blogger who writes once a day or once a week. And most of surprise I get that all of them have a page rank of 4 to 5.

How it is possible. Once I puzzled and started thinking that they buy link backs. But it is not true. All of them have not spent a penny on their blog promotion.

Then one day I read an article in magazine about quality and quantity of writing articles. That’s it I got pointed I read full article of that magazine and switch on my computer. Started Browsing all the blog I have looked before. What I found the same thing of quality of their posts. I spent almost 15 days to study all the blogs I have bookmarked for this purpose.

Now all of my readers are thinking why this is. Because as a blog reader I am just like a customer who wants to read on good articles and material. And if I will serve my readers with quality content then they will come back again and again. And one day I will get permanent huge list of my blog readers.

IF I never think about quality but think about quantity than nobody will notice my blog and they read and leave if they found it worthless. But if I will write as per the interest of my readers than they will come read and leave their comments. And the readers feedbacks are must for regular improvements

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment