After Installation We have start with configure our blogs with this cool blogging tool. It has great easy to learn wizard which helps us to setup our all blogs in one place. To open just press the F8 or click on the icon on the bottom of status bar or Select ScribeFire from the Tools menu.
Or If you are reading any website and want blog it on your blog than simply right click on the page and select "Blog this page" from the ScribeFire submenu.
To post to your blog, simply type some text in the main editor panel of ScribeFire, give it a title and click the Publish button. you Can Preview it on the same screen it publish a temp post & will delete when you hit on close.
Other features of ScribeFire allow you to categorize and tag your blog posts, upload images, set the timestamp of your posts, save works-in-progress as notes, post an entry as a draft, share your posts on social websites, and upload files via FTP.
* WordPress.com (http://www.wordpress.com)
* LiveJournal (http://www.livejournal.com)
* Xanga (http://www.xanga.com/)
* Windows Live Spaces (http://spaces.msn.com)
* Performancing (http://www.performancing.com)
* Jeeran (http://www.jeeran.com)
* Tumblr (http://www.tumblr.com/)
* MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/)
* b2Evolution (http://b2evolution.net)
* Splinder (http://www.splinder.com/)
In addition to the hosted services mentioned above, ScribeFire also supports custom blogging platforms which are usually blogging software hosted on your own server.
The currently supported blogging platforms are:
* WordPress (http://www.wordpress.org/)
* Movable Type (http://www.movabletype.org/)
* Drupal (http://www.drupal.org)
* Textpattern (http://www.textpattern.com/)
* Roller (http://www.rollerweblogger.org)
* Blogger (http://www.blogger.com)
* MetaWeblog API (Any blogging software that implements this API)
As mentioned above, any blogging software or blogging platform that implements the MetaWeblog API is implicitly supported by ScribeFire.