Password Exporter Add-on allows you to export your saved passwords and disabled login hosts using XML or CSV files that can be imported in another browser or computer. Let’s take an example how it is use full for us. You have two computers then easily transfer passwords from one to another and in case any kind of crash with our Firefox browser we can import saved password.
Follow Following steps to take back up of your Firefox passwords
- First Install Firefox Password Exporter extension (link)
- after installing this add-on restart your browser and open option popup window by clicking on Tool? Followed by option in Firefox
- Now click on Security you will see two extra button in password column as (Saved Passwords) and (Import/Export Passwords button)
- To check passwords just click on (Saved Passwords)
- To get backup click on "Import/ Export Password". Another popup window. In the Import/Export Passwords window, select Encrypt User names/Passwords check box (recommended as a safe guard) then click on Export Passwords.