Problem In Moving Feedburner Feeds to Google Account

Problem In Moving Feedburner Feeds to Google Account | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
feedburnerAs the Google owned the Feed burner and now they are moving all account on feed burner to Google Account many of us are facing problem of the moving. Two days ago I contacted to the Google and asked them about my problem as shown in the below picture while moving my account to Google feeds It come back to this screen again and again. They told me that they come to know about this problem and it can be rectified by Google Engineers manually. So I am waiting to the reply from them about this problem and I know they will solve my problem soon. But if the problem continues For More Than a Week Then I Think I Will have to choose another Way like Creating New Feeds for My Blog. So Lets See how much it takes to solve this problem?



Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment