Thinking How it is Possible Yes After launch of multiple inboxes as feature in Gmail Lab. Now We can Track The Multiple Email Accounts with in one account.Please Follow Below Written Steps To Activate Same In your Gmail Account.
1. Login to your Gmail Account
2. Turn on Multiple Inboxes from the Labs tab under Settings.
3. Set up a filter to auto-archive all mail sent to your work or school address.
4. Customize one of your multiple inboxes to show mail sent to your other address. To do this, go to the Multiple Inboxes tab under Settings and set up one of the panes to search for mail sent to your other address.
5. (Optional) Use a "custom from" address so that replies will be sent from Gmail but as if they're from your other account. This way, your coworkers or classmates won't know the difference.
Official Gmail Blog: Tip: Manage several email accounts with Multiple Inboxes