Google Adsense Payment Issue through Blue Dart

Google Adsense Payment Issue through Blue Dart | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
Google Adsense,Make Money Online,Blue DartGoogle Adsense (The Premium Online Money Making Program) has issued payment to all their publishers today. As in last month they started a free shipment of payment cheque through Blue Dart courier service to all of their publishers. In their last Mail Google Cleared to all of their publishers that Adsense payment has been slightly delayed by a few days. Today when I login to my account about 10.00 Am I got this mail as shown in the Below Picture. If you are a publisher and making money online through Google Adsense then you can track your delivery shipment of payment onhttp://www.bluedart.com/ by entering the tracking number given in your mail.

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

thanks for such a wonderful blog.

have u recieved you check now ? today is 27th may

i live in a town in haryana and not recieved my check.

i contacted the blue dart office but they are not giving the registered post (speed post) reference number and saying get it from google.

Should i wait more or reissue

how much i should wait ?

Gurpreet Singh said...

Hello dear thanks for spending your time on my blog. yes I got my Check. Do u received the mail as I have shown in this post then you have tracking numbers As I covered with black color. So check your mail first. Contact me again if you are facing any problem.

GaganPreet said...

Hi Sir, Can you tell me the approximate amount? how much you make money from this blog? If you dont mind?

Post a Comment