Twitter Buzz Spamming my Blog With Comments

Twitter Buzz Spamming my Blog With Comments | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
Twitter Buzz SpammingAs a dedicated blogger I hate spamming and that’s why I have wrote a blog post in past about “Make Sure You are not a Spammer”. Not only me but all the blogger in the blogging world hate spamming whether it is comments or it is through email spamming.

So this post I am writing for a guy behind twitter buzz. I don’t know who is he or what he wants. But I know he is just spamming other people’s blog to promote his own product or blog. First I tried to contact him but there is no way to contact him. So I decided to make a post about him to give my message clearly.
If twitter buzz thinks that I will post its comments or visit again & again to its product page I will never. If he thinks that, I will promote his product than he is sick and needs some serious mentally consultants. Now here is another way I can suggest him that he can contact me directly about his product than I can definitely take a look to check what he is selling or maybe he will purchase a review of his blog or product.

So if twitter buzz is reading this post that stop posting these spam comments on my blog and elsewhere he is posting. Take a right side of promotion by leaving an image of spammer.

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

5 comments:

Bangaloreloka said...

Spamming is what makes twitter powerful :S lol

elizer said...

@Bangaloreloka : really??

china hosting said...

Thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free! Nice work on your Twitter. I am quite impressed with your level of customer service.

Rajesh Kanuri @ TechCats said...

I really hate spamming.. hope that guy stops annoying u..

Ramkumar said...

Spamming blog from twitter,. luckily havn't experienced it as yet, Thanks to Akismet. You can try that plugin dude.

Post a Comment