How To Setup Contact me Form In Blogger

How To Setup Contact me Form In Blogger | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
Watched many of the big blogs they have an contact me form in which we can use to fill our contact information our message and send to the author directly. So if all of your want a free contact form for your blog then Here is a website called kontactr providing free contact forms for Blogger ,Wordpress and other sites.


After signing up , copy the code in the box "Embed Widget AJAX " . Crate a new post or search for any draft posts in your Edit Posts section. Title your post as contact me , paste the code and publish your post . Use this post link for the contact me button in your homepage . Emails will be directly delivered to the specified address during registration . Sign Up Here

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment