Problem of Blogger Posts Are Not Scheduled

Problem of Blogger Posts Are Not Scheduled | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
I always use blogger posts to be scheduled when ever here is the holiday or weekend. This scheduled posting feature gives me the power of posting while I am away from my blog. However, from last few days I found my scheduled posts are not posted on the scheduled time. I tried several times but this problem is not solved. Then I checked "Known Issues for Blogger" the official blog of blogger where they post about the problem and their solutions.

Here is a post "Scheduled posting is currently unreliable for some users. We're looking into this and will post and update when we have more to share." at this link Blogger Posts Are Not Scheduled. This problem is under outstanding label that means they are trying to solve this problem. As soon as they solved this problem, they will post a quick note for other on this blog. So now until the problem is not solved I have to post regularly without scheduling my posts.

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment