Feed for Google is live For My Blog Now

Feed for Google is live For My Blog Now | Blogging In Web 2.0 Beta
Google FeedAs in my last post I have written about the problem in my feed that I was unable to move my account from feedburner to Google feed. Today this problem has been solved out by Google team. I successfully moved my feeds from feedburner to Google account. But in these few days I lost my subscribers first it comes 17 from 35 after moving my account to Google feed I am with only two readers.I have done all setups for new feed with latest code from Google feed. So I request all my readers please update their subscription if they also lost like me.

Related Posts by Categories



If Your Enjoyed this Article

Then you May Also Interested In Receiving Updated By Mail:

Enter your email address:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment